- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Honda Bay is one of the most popular tourist attraction in Puerto Princesa well known for its white sand beaches, wonderful landscapes and coral reef, home to abundant marine life.
This tropical paradise of Puerto Princesa, boasts a number of beautiful islands, islets, and sandbars that are commonly visited by tourists on a day trip.
These islands have various diving and snorkeling sites where you will experience the beauty of the marine ecosystem of Puerto Princesa.
According to locals, the Spanish that gave the bay its name. Honda, in Spanish, means “deep bay,” with the “H” traditionally pronounced as silent.
If you want to visit Honda Bay, here are some of our favourite island, not to be missed:
- Pandan Island (or Makesi Island): is a private island with a resort with the finest white sand in the area. Pandan Island, owned by Legend Hotel, can be visited as a day trip.’
- Cowrie Island: is the most popular island in the bay. It offers several activities such as jet skiing and snorkeling, and has few cabanas, bars, and restaurants.
- Luli Island: is a sandbar that appears during low tide and disappears during hide tide
- Starfish Island: is named after abundant five-armed, orange starfish. Starfish Island has one of the best snorkeling site with abundant marine life and corals near the shore.
Just 45 minutes north of the city proper, hop onto a boat and go island hopping at Honda Bay located in the mid-eastern coast of the city. With visits to stunning islands, with white sand beaches.
Complimentary free pick-up service from your hotel located in Puerto Princesa City to the boat station at Honda Bay for the start of your tour. An additional or reduced fee may apply for travellers who are staying at hotels outside of central Puerto Princesa, such as The Astoria, or in Sabang.
- Air-conditioned Van For Transfer
- Boat Transfer
- Entrance Fee
- Shade Rentals
- Picnic Lunch
- 2-3 island Hopping ( Cowrie Island | Luli & Starfish Island | Pambato Reef)
- Licensed Tour Guide Service Fee
- Environmental Fee
No details found.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found